Loving Mr. Daniels by Brittainy Cherry: ARC Review



Title: Loving Mr. Daniels
Author: Brittainy C. Cherry
Release Date: May 13, 2014




To Whom it May Concern,

It was easy to call us forbidden and harder to call us soulmates. Yet I believed we were both. Forbidden soulmates.

When I arrived to Edgewood, Wisconsin I didn’t plan to find him. I didn't plan to stumble into Joe's bar and have Daniel's music stir up my emotions. I had no clue that his voice would make my hurts forget their own sorrow. I had no idea that my happiness would remember its own bliss.

When I started senior year at my new school, I wasn’t prepared to call him Mr. Daniels, but sometimes life happens at the wrong time for all the right reasons.

Our love story wasn’t only about the physical connection.

It was about family. It was about loss. It was about being alive. It was silly. It was painful. It was mourning. It was laughter.

It was ours.

And for those reasons alone, I would never apologize for loving Mr. Daniels.

-Ashlyn Jennings

BEAUTIFUL

BREATHTAKING

BRILLIANT

HANDS DOWN, THE MOST MEMORABLE BOOK OF THE YEAR!  This is a book I wish I could read for the first time over and over again.  It was everything I wanted and more than I expected.

I need to tell you first and foremost, THIS IS NOT AT STUDENT/TEACHER BOOK!  It’s sooooooo far from that, it’s not even funny.  If you are anti-student/teacher story like I am, DO NOT walk away from this one.  You WILL be sorry.  I almost didn’t read this because of my aversion to student/teacher romances, and it makes me upset to think about what a phenomenal story I would have missed out on.

This is about two people with broken hearts finding the one person that truly understands them.  It's about love, loss, friendship, and family.  It’s about finding your true north and realizing it’s ok not to be okay.



From the storyline to the cast of characters this book is one giant ball of wonderful surprises!!! I love this book like crazy, and it turned me into an emotional idiot.  I laughed and cried my way through the entire book.  This story is emotional and refreshingly original.  It’s well beyond fabulous.  I fell in love with the characters and connected with them on a very different level.  My heart more than ached for them and grew so attached they felt almost real.  These are people I would definitely want to be friends with in real life.

Brittainy has created the most fantastic cast of characters.  Yes, Mr. Daniels is utterly heart melting and I know I'm supposed to fall head over heels for him (which I did), but I was seriously girl crushing on Ashlyn.  I am in love with her intelligence and strength. She is an utterly fabulous heroine.

There are other characters that when we first met them I thought I would never want to like. They turned out to be surprisingly fabulous with the way they view things and life in general –  it’s so refreshingly smart…… it’s the way people SHOULD look at things (and life).   I feel like this book taught me to take a step back and look at things differently.

Brittainy’s writing is emotional and witty.  She weaves an utterly phenomenal story that’s beyond compare.  I simply adore books with quotes in the chapter headings.  And, the quotes Brittainy has chosen for Loving Mr. Daniels are not only beautiful but once you discover what they are, you’ll realize just how special they are to the story.

I knew I was going to be very sad when I turn the last page…… and yep, that’s exactly what happened.  I know it’s going to be a long time before I find another book that makes me feel like this. Do yourself a favor and pick this up.  If you read this book and you’re not affected in some way, you can’t possibly be human.

And, just so you know…….. this book totally could have been written by CoHo.  Yes, it’s THAT good!

5 STARS!!!!


Connect with Brittainy on Facebook or Goodreads.


Other Books by Brittainy 

The Space In Between

~~~~ BUY ON AMAZON here. ~~~~

She’s scarred by her past.

ANDREA EVANS is traumatized and guilt-ridden by the death of her fiancée. Tired of the gossiping small town, she travels to New York City to pursue her dream of dance.

He’s uncertain of his future.

          COOPER DAVIDSON is a famous photographer and reality television star trying to flee from his own life filled with paparazzi, mental health clinics, and a cheating wife   who is pregnant.
When Andrea and Cooper’s paths cross, they realize how damaged and in need of escapism they both are. The two create an arrangement to explore the space in between chaos and order with one another. The rules are simple—no emotional connections, no talking about the past, no speaking of the future, and when one finds order, the other walks away.


All is well until Cooper accidentally falls in love with Andrea.

No comments:

 
DESIGN BY: THE BLOG DECORATOR