Finding Autumn by Beth Michele: Review





My name is Autumn Winters.

The truth is, that's the biggest lie I've ever told.

My real name is Olivia Redmund. Autumn Winters is the curtain I hide behind. You see, I write bestselling erotic romance novels. But my life is far from erotic. The only fantasy exists in my head.

The day I met Hunter Grayson, that all changed. A handsome stranger on a train who turned my world upside down, made me think and feel things I never knew were possible. 

But he's hiding, too. 

What happens when I slowly realize that who I truly am is more similar to who I'm pretending to be? I want to be brave enough to tell the world, but the fear is crippling.

Fear of myself. Fear of the unknown. Fear of what others will think.

But life is too short to be afraid.

And I'm so damn tired of hiding.


**This is an Adult Contemporary Romance and due to strong language and sexual content, is not intended for readers under the age of 18.**





Love, love, love Finding Autumn! A erotic romance author living out the fantasy...I'm sure there are a lot of ladies who would love to be in this situation. Just the right amount of drama and sass, Finding Autumn is a quick read that is hard to put down.
When Autumn goes to a writer's convention in Boston she gets more than she bargained for right off the bat. Hunter Grayson is every romance fantasy come alive...who can resist that!?!?
For one weekend Olivia lives out her fantasy as her alter ego, Autumn Winter. When secrets are revealed and trust is broken can these to take what was one encounter and make it a lifetime of hot sex and smoldering looks?

Finding Autumn is 5 stars of greatness! Hot sex, intriguing storyline, and did I mention hot sex? One of the things I love and hate about novellas is the size. There are times where you don't feel the connection with the characters and feel the book would be WAY better if it had been longer. Beth Michelle did an amazing job of putting a full story into a small package. I loved Olivia and Hunter and found myself cheering for them and wanting more! Great book which I would highly recommend.
















Beth Michele is the author of Love Love, Lovely, Scarred Beautiful, and Finding Autumn. She is a Connecticut native who loves spending time with her husband and two children. If you can’t find her, though, she’s probably hiding out with her kindle somewhere quiet, preferably a spot overlooking the ocean. She has an affinity for Twizzlers, is a hopeless romantic, and a happily ever after fanatic.

WHERE TO STALK:

No comments:

 
DESIGN BY: THE BLOG DECORATOR