Fight For Me by Bethany Bazile: Review


By Bethany Bazile

New Adult Contemporary

Release: March 31, 2014


I just needed someone to show me how to fight for me…

When tragedy hits Alexis Cole is shattered. She carries the blame on her shoulders after losing a big piece of herself. When Ryder Hayes sweeps back into her life, she has something to hold on to, but just as quickly as he appeared he was gone. When fate-or meddling parents-throw them back together they can no longer deny the heat that’s burned between them for years.

Ryder has always wanted Lexi, but he’s never fought so hard against something in his life. Saving Lexi from her past was never on his agenda, but he could never bear letting her drown in it. With his UFC championship title on the line, the last thing he needs is to be distracted by Lexi. When she’s thrown back into his life he can no longer fight their attraction. 
But once he claims her he knows he’ll never let go.

***Mature content warning*** This title is intended for Adults 18+ due to language and explicit sexual content.

*If you have an aversion to steamy scenes, you may not want to board this ride, because it will be a hot and sweaty one.*







I'll admit it, I have a weakness for MMA fighters. Give me a hot, sweaty guy beating another man to a pulp and my heart goes all a quiver. Lexi has lived a life with a few bumps until one fateful day in college. When her world is torn out from under her it takes Lexi more than she ever thought it would to piece it back together. Enter Ryder...the boy she's had a crush on since she was young and the man who can lead her to a beautiful life.
Not everything is easy, drama, misunderstanding, ego, and psycho's stand in the way of everlasting happiness. For me a good book has to not only be able to draw me in, the characters have to have some struggle that causes me to root for them. I don't want to read about people who have charmed lives all the time...I want to see my characters fight for their happiness. That helps me feel as if they deserve it even more. I give Fight For Me a solid 5 stars. I can't think of anything else that could have been added to make me love this story more. I had a hard time putting it down. Everyone should one-click this beauty :)









Bethany Bazile reads, writes and lives in New Jersey with her husband and two

amazing kids. Her passion for writing was born from a love affair between books

and music. She loves books that draw her in and won’t release her until she’s 

inhaled every word, panting with excitement. Then she realize the sun came up, 

but the lost of sleep was so worth it. When she isn’t reading, she’s conjuring up 

steamy love scenes, and hot romance stories to share with fellow romance lovers.

WHERE TO STALK:



Find other stops on the tour: http://wp.me/p20ttU-2V6

No comments:

 
DESIGN BY: THE BLOG DECORATOR