Jack Stone - Deadly Revenge by Vivien Sparx: Review

 
 
A missing woman feared dead, and her sister desperate to find her. How can Jack Stone refuse? Called to California Stone discovers the sordid secrets of Heston's Cove and the dangerous man who deals in women, sex and slavery.
 

 
Jack Stone - Deadly Revenge is the second book in this series by Vivien Sparx. If you have not read the first book (buy it here) I strongly urge you to do so before finishing this review. The series is about the same man, Jack Stone, who is on a mission to find his sister who he strongly believes is being forced to be a sex slave.

In this book Jack gets a call requesting help from Cilia Walker. She is a romance writer who gets a serious lesson in the bedroom. She is looking for her sister who she has slowly lost her relationship over the years and has recently lost all contact which has her scared for her sister’s life. While trying to find answers about Cilia’s sister Jack is also hoping it will lead him closer to his own.

One thing you should know about Jack is he is a SLUT!! He is the perfect bed partner while he is around but he makes no promises to any woman and it just makes every one of them want him more. I love guys who know exactly what they want and are not afraid to be upfront about it right away. Although I must say that the woman Jack ends up with will be one lucky lady and I cannot wait to meet her in the future! So for those of you reading this that does mean this is not your average happy ending, but trust me when I say that it is worth the money to buy all of these books so you can read them over and over again.. I know I will be!

I give this book a 5 star review because I love Jack Stone and the story line of this whole series. I can’t wait for the next book to come out just to see the next woman who is lucky enough to get a taste of Jack.


 
 

From Vivien:
Since I was a teenager writing romance has been a passion of mine. More recently my writing has focused on Erotic Romance.

Join my exclusive newsletter group today! Copy and paste this link to join: Join Newsletter
Are you on Facebook? So am I!

I really love connecting and talking to my readers on Facebook. I hope you will send a friend request so we can talk more about erotic romance and the stories I write. Connect on Facebook
I also have a exclusive Reader Fan Page where you can join in competitions and win prizes and free giveaways.  Facebook Fan Page

As a writer of erotic romance, the beauty of the genre is not in creating lavish settings for my stories.
Nor is my fascination for erotic romance drawn from the opportunity to create handsome heroes and beautiful heroines.

My real love for the genre stems from the opportunity to take my readers on a journey and engage as many of their emotions as possible.

I believe writing erotic romance gives authors the most influence over how a reader feels as we engage them in our stories.

Writers of action books, or horror books certainly can create compelling situations, but with erotic romance we writers can immerse our readers in a multitude of emotions unprecedented in any other form of creative fiction.

I can frustrate readers, make them laugh, make them cry, delight them, intrigue them, inform them - erotic fiction is a total emotional experience, and it is gratifying to hear readers respond to stories with passion.

I believe readers want to be engaged and drawn into the pages of a story, and as a writer of erotic romance, we have the greatest opportunity because our stories are always relatable. They may be fictional worlds and fictional characters, but the themes of love and romance and erotica are so universal, and so personal to each of us that we all respond to stories in different ways.
But we all respond.

And that's the true joy of writing erotic romance. It matters not so much how you respond as you read... it matters only that you do respond. If a writer can engage you and make you feel, then the story's journey is one well worth taking.

I have several authors who I admire and who have been an influence on me in one way or another: Wilbur Smith, Gail McHugh, Lee Child, Jasinda Wilder and Julie Kenner to name just a few.



~ Book read, reviewed and posted by Tina at The To Be Read List~

No comments:

 
DESIGN BY: THE BLOG DECORATOR