This Love's Not For Sale by Ella Dominguez: Review


 
Written for mature audiences and contains kinky graphic sexual encounters, profanity, bondage & discipline, domination and submission, loads of steamy verbosity, and an alpha male that'll irk you, irritate you, then finally make you quiver, laugh and swoon.

Erotic, touching and humorous. 

Tucker: Arrogant, brutally honest, and fond of bondage and discipline. 

Lilliana: Stubborn, opinionated, and impatient.

When the real estate mogul who is used to getting his way in all things meets the 30-something year old dental hygienist who has inherited a large tract of land, their chemistry and physical attraction to one another is undeniable. Realizing that Lilliana is sitting on a real estate goldmine, Tucker sets his sight on trying to obtain her acreage at any cost - even if it means deceiving her and buying his way into her heart. But Lilliana has no interest in falling in love or being pursued by a certain attractive yet arrogant alpha male interested in her property and she can't be bought.

Just when things are heating up and Tucker starts to fall for Lilliana, she discovers where his true motivations lie, forcing her to seek sweet revenge the only way she knows how - by giving in to his every fantasy and toying with his emotions.



Take one hot, sexy, controlling alpha male and one sassy, smart-mouth yet (somewhat) submissive female, put them both together and you have trademark Ella Dominguez.

If you’ve read Ella before, you know her stories are super sexy with the most snarky humor and awesome one-liners. I will be honest, I was a bit biased going into this one. I absolutely love and adore Ella’s Art of D/s Series so much that I wasn’t sure I could even give This Love’s Not For Sale a chance to prove itself. But, this book certainly held its own and had me falling in love with Tucker and Lilliana.

This Love’s Not For Sale is a sexy, fun, and romantic BDSM story. Yes, I said romantic. I know that’s not a word usually associated with BDSM, but that’s exactly what Ella has managed to weave in -- ROMANCE. It may be lighter on the BDSM but it does NOT lack in steaminess department.

Tucker McGrath is a real estate mogul and very dominant player who gets what he wants and always comes out on top whether it’s in business or his personal life. What he wants now is land he’s been trying to get his hands on for years. That land just happens to have been left to Lilliana Norris by her late Aunt, and she has no intention of giving it up – not for anything or anyone.

Tucker may be harsh, bold, and arrogant but he’s also CHARMING as hell. So, he decides that he’s going to charm the land out from under Lilliana. But Tucker has another thing coming. Lilliana can smell his ploy miles away. The ever-winning Tuck McG has finally met his match! She’s immune to his charm, and she has no interest in him (or so she pretends) or his money which very much intrigues the arrogant playboy. And the way Lilliana talks to him?!?!?!?! O.M.G. Tucker McGrath is NOT accustomed to women to talking to him with such sass and feistiness. Tucker decides that Lilliana and her mouth need to be controlled – which is a plus for him since his tastes tend to be on the kinky side. Somewhere in the middle of all this land chasing, Lilliana becomes just as attractive to Tucker as her land. But, Lilliana will not allow another man to walk over her ever again.

I have to say Tucker didn’t make a first great impression for me. Yes, he can be charming but that arrogance and cockiness made me want to slap that sexy smirk right off of his beautiful face on more than one occasion. But, Ella found a way to work her magic and got me to fall head over heels for Tucker.

Lilliana does bring out the softer and more vulnerable side of the great Tucker McGrath. But, even with all this soft side drooliness, it was hard to truly trust Tucker because you’re never sure of his true intentions. Well, my heart trusted him but my mind sure didn’t. Is he only in for the land? Are his feelings for Lilliana genuine?

In the end, there’s a lot to love about this one. There’s great sensual sex scenes (which is an Ella Dominguez staple), the most hilarious back-and-forth banter including text messages, and emotional moments that made me cry, but the romance is what really made me love this one. And, the Epilogue is the shiny red bow on top of it all!




I'm a full-time mom, wifey, healthcare worker, and wanna be switch. I was born and raised in a sexually repressed, strict Christian household in the bible belt of the USA. This upbringing and repression contributed to my wicked imagination and writing has been my only outlet for my sexual fantasies. Finally at the ripe and sexually primed age of 40, I mustered up enough courage to share my naughty thoughts and put pen to paper. I sincerely hope to find my niche in writing erotica in all forms, be it romance or paranormal.


I don't consider myself an author. I consider myself an avid reader above all else, and someone who simply writes the stories that the voices in my head tell me to.

You can find Ella on:


Buy This Love’s Not For Sale on:


No comments:

 
DESIGN BY: THE BLOG DECORATOR