The Rocker Who Wants Me (Rocker Series) by Terri Anne Browning: Review

Axton 
I thought I had everything I needed in life. More money than I would ever spend in my lifetime. A successful band that traveled all around the world. Girls throwing themselves at me on a daily basis. A kind of pseudo family in the Demon’s Wings guys and Emmie. And then she fell into my life. The second my eyes landed on the blonde bombshell with her sassy mouth and those hot piercings and tats, I knew that I’d finally found someone I wanted for life. 

Dallas 
I fell hard for a Rock God. When it was over, I was left shattered. But I was stronger than anyone—especially my mother—gave me credit for. I picked myself up and worked my ass off to get through nursing school, putting the rest of my life on hold to finally fulfill my dreams. 

When tragedy strikes, Dallas and Axton are thrown together again. Dallas is along for the ride as OtherWorld goes on a three month tour. Will Axton finally be able to convince her that his feelings go deeper than he first let her see? Or will Dallas be left wondering if Axton Cage was just THE ROCKER WHO WANTS Me? 

***Mature Content***


Terri Anne Browning is one of those authors I happened upon quite a while ago. I found The Rocker Who Holds Me shortly after release (I think it was FREE or 99 cents) and fell in love with their story. I have impatiently waited for each book to release and for more of the story to be told. With that being said I have been falling in love with Axon Cage over the last six books and was beyond thrilled that he was finally going to have his story told! And what a story it is!!!!! Terri never fails to blow me away with the thoughts that come out of her amazing brain. Each and every one of these books is in my all time fav rocker book and they NEVER get boring!

Axon is a lot closer to the members of Demon's Wings than his own band Otherworld, so it's no surprise that those band members are all over Ax's book. Not to mention that fact that Otherworld is now being managed my Em, and the sexy brothers sister Nat is their tour assistant, PLUS you have Dallas who was introduced in a previous book back now as the heroine. It's an Otherworld/Demon's Wings orgie!

Ax and Dallas have a lot of issues to work though in order to make their relationship work, and boy do I love watching them work. I may have mostly tired of rocker books, but not these boys. I have possibly read each book in this series several times..what? I love them!!! If you've not read these please do yourself a favor and DO IT NOW! Don't worry, I'll wait.



Terri Anne Browning (October 26, 1984-) Started writing her own novellas at the age of sixteen, forcing her sister to be her one woman fan club. Now she has a few more fans and a lot more passion for writing. Reese: A Safe Haven Novella was her first Indie published book. The Rocker That Holds Me changed the tables and kicked off The Rocker... series featuring the sinfully delicious members of Demon's Wings. The Rocker... Series has since expanded to OtherWorld with Axton Cage and his band members. Terri Anne lives in Virginia with her husband, their three children, and a loveable Olde English Bulldog named Link.





DON'T MISS OUT ON THESE OTHER BOOKS BY TERRI ANNE!!! 

Angel's Halo: Entangled (Angel's Halo MC Book 2)

No comments:

 
DESIGN BY: THE BLOG DECORATOR