Tears of Tess by Pepper Winters: Review

Title: Tears of Tess
Series:  Monsters in the Dark #1
Author: Pepper Winters
Release Date:  August 28, 2013

PURCHASE Tears of Tess TODAY!!!!



SYNOPSIS

“My life was complete. Happy, content, everything neat and perfect. Then it all changed. I was sold.” Tess Snow has everything she ever wanted: one more semester before a career in property development, a loving boyfriend, and a future dazzling bright with possibility. For their two year anniversary, Brax surprises Tess with a romantic trip to Mexico. Sandy beaches, delicious cocktails, and soul-connecting sex set the mood for a wonderful holiday. With a full heart, and looking forward to a passion filled week, Tess is on top of the world. But lusty paradise is shattered. Kidnapped. Drugged. Stolen. Tess is forced into a world full of darkness and terror. Captive and alone with no savior, no lover, no faith, no future, Tess evolves from terrified girl to fierce fighter. But no matter her strength, it can’t save her from the horror of being sold. Can Brax find Tess before she’s broken and ruined, or will Tess’s new owner change her life forever?  


LORIE'S REVIEW

DARK AND HAUTINGLY BEAUTIFUL….IT WILL LEAVE YOU BREATHLESS!!!!

IF YOU HAVEN’T HEARD OF PEPPER WINTERS, WRITE HER NAME DOWN! Pepper Winters is a standout! An absolutely stunning debut!!!


I was sold. BEAUTIFUL. I was sold. I was sold. I was sold. DARK. I was sold. I was sold. I was sold. I was sold. I was sold. I was sold. EMOTIONAL. I was sold.I was sold. I was sold.HAUNTING. I was sold. I was sold. ROMANTIC. I was sold. I was sold. I was sold. INTENSE. I was sold. I was sold I was sold.I was sold. I was sold.I was sold.CAPTIVATING. I was sold. I was sold.. I was sold. EXQUISITE. I was sold. RAW. I was sold. I was sold. I was sold.I was sold.DEEP. I was sold. I was sold. I was sold.I was soldI was soldI was soldI was sold. TWISTEDwas sold. I was soldI was sold. DISTURBING. I was sold. 

Tears of Tess is exquisite, raw, intense, and unputdownable – everything that makes a book PHENOMENAL! It’s emotional and gripping, and it had my heart beating out of my chest. Yes, it’s dark, edgy, and it WILL make you uncomfortable; but, Peppper Winters was able to strike the perfect balance between dark and passionate.  Tears of Tess isn't merely a story about being sold and enslaved.  It's much much MUCH more.

Can love can be found in the most unlikely of places and under the most unimaginable of circumstances? 

Tess Snow. She’s strong. She’s a fighter. She’s a survivor. She’s a slave.

When Tess is kidnapped, she’s thrown into an unimaginably dark world. She’s no longer Tess, she’s property, she’s nothing, she’s an esclave. Who would do this? To Tess it doesn’t really matter because in her eyes, only a monster could possibly do this. She will never stop fighting for her freedom. She will never submit. But the fight isn’t as easy as it seems. Being with Q forces feelings deep within Tess to surface. Feelings that Tess never thought possible. What happens when your body and mind are at odds with the other? How can you give in and submit to something you know is wrong but feels right? For Tess, the line between right and wrong becomes less and less crystal clear. 

Sometimes the only thing that can save you from the devil is the devil himself. 

Q Mercer. He’s a man. He’s a monster. He’s damaged. He’s her master. 

Q is enigmatic and complex. His desires are dark. One minute he is a monster and the next he’s gentle and almost caring. What happened to him? Why all the secrets? Tess would love nothing more than to uncover them. Q’s character is integral to the story and is slowly unfolded. So he’s one that you need to discover on your own. 

I don’t even know the last time I was this utterly obsessed with a book and its characters. The writing is incredible and addictive; the style hypnotic and descriptive. I felt every emotion and saw every image. Your heart will ache from the pain and angst of both Tess and Q. You will gasp in disbelief at the series of events. It will draw you in, and you won’t realize just how long you have been sitting in one place utterly mesmerized.

There isn’t one single thing you will not fall in love with – the flawless writing, the erotic and sensual sex scenes, the depth of characters, the well developed and brilliant storyline, the explosive relationship – take your pick, the list is endless.

It’s so amazing it will demand your complete attention, so lock yourself in a room and DEVOUR it. It will seriously have you questioning your sanity.

Pepper Winters wears many roles. Some of them include writer, reader, sometimes wife. She loves dark, taboo stories that twist with your head. The more tortured the hero, the better, and she constantly thinks up ways to break and fix her characters. Oh, and sex… her books have sex. She loves to travel and has an amazing, fabulous hubby who puts up with her love affair with her book boyfriends. Her debut book Tears of Tess is followed by Quintessentially Q and Twisted Together. You didn’t think Q could stop so soon, did you? Her other two titles, Last Shadow and Broken Chance will be coming soon. 


5 STARS!!!!

***Tears of Tess is definitely destined for the Bestseller List!!!*** 





About Pepper Winters




Pepper Winters wears many roles. Some of them include writer, reader, sometimes wife. She loves dark, taboo stories that twist with your head. The more tortured the hero, the better, and she constantly thinks up ways to break and fix her characters. Oh, and sex… her books have sex. She loves to travel and has an amazing, fabulous hubby who puts up with her love affair with her book boyfriends. Her debut book Tears of Tess is followed by Quintessentially Q and Twisted Together. You didn’t think Q could stop so soon, did you? Her other two titles, Last Shadow and Broken Chance will be coming soon.  

Connect with Pepper

Email Pepper @ pepperwinters@gmail.com

No comments:

 
DESIGN BY: THE BLOG DECORATOR