Inflame Me (Ravage MC #4) by Ryan Michelle Review

Title: Inflame Me
Series: Ravage MC #4
Author: Ryan Michele
Genre: MC Romance
Release Date: October 5, 2015
Photographer: Sara Eirew
Models: Sveta Gora & Nick Paquet
Cover Designer: Melissa Gill with MGBookCovers



Tanner O’Ryan is in desperate need of help. 
When her mother suddenly suggests they drive to Sumner, Georgia to get assistance from her father, Cameron Wagner, she is more than floored. In her twenty-three years, she’s never known who her father is, and now she has to put her trust in the man. Not only does she have to trust him, but an entire club full of men and women who live a life she didn’t know anything about. 
She quickly realizes she needs more help than she originally thought. 

*Contains mature content including, sex and violence. Mature audiences only.*



 
 





    I may have done this a bit backwards, but Inflame Me was my first introduction into the world of the Ravage MC. I don't know how I hadn't read any before. I am a HUGE MC whore and devour tons of books that feature hot, sweaty men who ride around on motorcycles and do nefarious things for a living. I am here to tell you that this may be book 4 in the series, but don't that that deter you. Now, that being said you may as well save yourself the trouble and read the others first. As soon as I finished Inflame Me I quickly started Ravage Me (I already owned the first 2 books, but had to one-click the third and the two novellas). 

    I will also say I love the intrigue that Ryan has going with not listing the main guys name on the cover. It would have been worse for me if I had any inkling of who it could have been, but I still find it a great idea. Anyway, you're probably more interested in how the book turned out. Well, let me tell you....she grabs you by the ovaries from sentence one and doesn't set you free until the end. The only reason I didn't finish the book in one sitting is because I have a stupid job that I would have gladly called into if they didn't do that lame ass point system for absences! 

   This book (and series) has everything you could want in a book. Hot guys, girls who can kick ass but are willing to accept help if needed, and motorcycles. Also, did I tell you there were hot guys!?!? This is one of those times that I can't really gush as much as I'd like to because I want to keep the intrigue going. Just trust me when I say this book is worth every feckin' penny! Do yourself a favor and prepare to get Ravaged! <3 



Ryan Michele has a huge obsession with reading, which only came to life after her best friend said she had to read Twilight. After reading that series, her entire world changed in the blink of an eye. Not only was she sucked into new worlds and all of the wonderful words authors put down on paper, she felt the urge to begin to write down the characters that played inside of her head. In doing so, Safe was born. When she’s not reading or writing, she spends time taking care of her two children and her husband, enjoying the outdoors and laying in the sun.



 



HOSTED BY:

No comments:

 
DESIGN BY: THE BLOG DECORATOR